Rocky Mountain Eye Center
Ophthalmology & Optometry located in Missoula, Hamilton, Butte & Helena, MT
The highly experienced opticians at Rocky Mountain Eye Center offer expert advice on choosing the right glasses and contact lenses. Their in-office boutiques in Missoula, Hamilton, Helena, and Butte, Montana, offer some of the state’s largest collections of eyewear, including locally made lenses. To find the best-fitting frames or contacts lenses for your unique vision and style, call your nearest office or book an appointment online today.
Glasses & Contacts Q & A
What are My Options for Eyeglass Frames?
From Montana-made lenses to designer frames, the in-office boutique at Rocky Mountain Eye Center offers a vast selection of glasses for you to choose from for men, women, and children. They carry designer brands, including:
- Vera Bradley®
- Kate Spade®
- Maui Jim®
- Scott Harris®
- Kate Young®
- Life is Good®
- Wiley X®
- Coco And Breezy
- Dilli Dalli
- Michael Ryen
- Harley Davidson
- Red Rose
- Ducks Unlimited
- Liz Claiborne®
This extensive collection helped Rocky Mountain Eye Center win the Missoula’s Choice award for the best eyeglasses in Missoula in 2017-2020. The friendly and knowledgeable team also helps you select the most flattering frames for your unique facial structure.
What are My Options for Eyeglass Lenses?
The team at Rocky Mountain Eye Center also offers premium lenses, including anti-reflective lenses that reduce eye fatigue and allow you to see more clearly.
Other types of specialized lenses include:
- Ultra lightweight and high-index lenses
- Scratch resistant
- Crizal anti-reflective coat
- Crizal Prevencia (blue light blocking)
- Transitions® light intelligent lenses
- Custom-made computer and sun clips
The highly trained professional staff at Rocky Mountain Eye Center helps you decide on the best type of lenses for your lifestyle.
What are Specialty Contacts?
The contact lens technicians at Rocky Mountain Eye Center are experts in prescribing and fitting the right type of lens for your particular needs. They offer a variety of specialty contacts, including:
- Extended Wear Lenses: Also called continuous wear lenses, you can wear these soft contacts night and day for an extended period of time (to be determined by your doctor). These lenses are made of soft plastics that allow oxygen to flow to your cornea.
- Gas Permeable Lenses: Gas permeable lenses are hard lenses that are made from a material that allows oxygen to pass through. This makes them more comfortable than traditional hard lenses.
- Toric Lenses: Toric lenses are available in both hard and soft materials. These lenses contain two powers: one that corrects astigmatism and one that corrects nearsightedness or farsightedness.
To learn more about your options for getting clear vision with glasses and contact lenses, call Rocky Mountain Eye Center or book an appointment online today.
Comprehensive Eye Exammore info
Corneal Transplantmore info
Dry Eyemore info
Macular Degenerationmore info
Glasses & Contactsmore info
Diabetic Eye Caremore info
Emergency Eye Caremore info
Botox & Fillersmore info
Eye Infectionsmore info
Ocular Diseasesmore info
Retinal Detachmentmore info
Pediatric Eye Caremore info
Eye Urgent Caremore info
Lasik and refractive surgerymore info